Thankful Thursday May 30th, 2013

Can it already be the end of May? Time seems to fly by so quickly that we hardly have time to keep up, little along stop for just a few moments to be thankful for what we have. Unfortunately, I have let the busyness of the world take over. As we go through our days, no matter how busy, we must take just a few moments to separate ourselves from the madness, take a deep breath, and think of all we have to be thankful for.

http://www.happinessbackpack.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Thankful-Thursday-Sunbeam.jpg

I am thankful for my friends, George and Andy, you have shown me the direction I need to go

I am thankful for Tom, who helped me with the Memorial Day event

I am thankful for the volunteers stepping up to help us and looking forward to building new relationships

I am thankful for the return of my tanagers, orioles and hummingbirds

I am thankful to Clare

I am thankful for Denise and the opportunities that are arising for me

No comments: