Sunrise Inspired by Mother Nature




Imagine wearing a dress not created from a color swatch but from nature herself.


 Last night I took my office outside and work while the sun set.

When I picture  sunsets and sunrises,  I envision  brilliant  reds, oranges, and golds, exploding across the evening or morning sky.


 As I sit here tonight, watching the day come to a quiet end, I notice the colors of the sky-an almost silver like blue mixed with tinges of light pink, usually from the setting sun reflecting through the clouds which blanket the sky.

The clouds, higher in the sky, have the blue tint much like the color of this dress.

 I'm sure the designer found herself in her favorite exotic local, watching the sun rise and letting the colors develop in front of her.




View More of these beautiful colors and styles at Blanches Place!

Join our VIP list to receive a very special 15% discount!





No comments: