New Beginnings in 2012!

So what are your 2012 New Year's Resolutions? For the first time in a long time, I don't feel a need to make a resolution-to resolve, or change anything in my life.Being filled with gratitude for my family and the relationships I am blessed with through Blanche's Place.

  I began Blanche's Place over a decade ago to feed my  addiction to historic reenacting.Since 19, I have ventured into entrepreneur endeavors, so owning my own business was very enticing. I can not sew and couldn't afford to go to the great expense of having a custom outfit created for each event (Ladies, we all know we can't wear the same outfit twice!) I had a ready audience. Ladies, like myself, who could not sew or did not have the time to sew a new outfit, but wanted something nice to wear to an event, that  they didn't have to mortgage the ranch for. In additional, I had two small children still at home. I didn't want to work full time an being able to bring is money doing something I was great at and most importantly loved doing, then so much the better.

 Being involved in reenacting and living history competitions, I know how overwhelming it can be for those just starting out. There is so much information out there, and not always correct information, in addition making wrong choices can be very expensive, and I don't know about you, but I surely can't afford to have outfits hanging out in my closet taking up space!

2012 will see the relaunching of Blanche's Place. In this relaunching process, I am stepping  aside as the chief cook and bottle washer, and stepping out of my "home based business" mindset and opening myself to work with a team. BP is in the process of being redesigned, using the talents of Mr. Shawn, I was fortunate to meet in a mastermind group. I have hired Cathi Harli with Suzanne Evans, as my business coach, assisting me in taking BP to that next level. From the beginning, I wanted more than just a click, buy, ship business. I wanted a business, that of course sold products, but also one that  served my customers.


 This process of relaunching will not happen overnight. Its a journey I am very excited to be taking and I hope you will take it with me.So maybe in the long run I am making a resolution! I resolve to not only sell you the items you need, but also to serve you. I would love to hear your comments and suggestions of how Blanche's Place can be of service to YOU?

 - Do you need help in putting together an outfit or set of outfits for a re-enactment for you and your family?
-Are you new to reenacting and you just don't know where to start?

Email us with your ideas and suggestions and how Blanche's Place can serve YOU!

No comments: