Beautiful Doesn't Have to Be Expensive!

Selecting products for Blanche’s Place, consists of searching for unique products, which are not only a step above but also affordable.This is why I took the step into becoming a Mary Kay consultant. My goal is to allow women the opportunity to feel better about themselves and give them that boost of confidence I experienced when I started using these products.  I liked what I was seeing in the mirror for the first time in a long time .I want my customers and  friends  to treat themselves to high quality products, without the high quality price.   To allow yourself to spend money on YOU!  I do not want price to be a factor for any of you to use these great products, and which is why all of my
Mary Kay products are 20% off the regular retail price!


One of the best gifts we can give ourselves is proper skin care. Not only does it allow you to feel good, about how you feel about yourself, but it can also save your life. I grew up in a time when everyone laid out in the sun and slathered sun-tanning lotions all over ourselves, walking around smelling like coconuts! Wow! If we only knew then what we know now about skin damage, skin cancer and not to mention, wrinkles. At 19 I became involved with Avon. Through their training, I learned about skin care and the steps we must do to keep our skin and ourselves healthy. From that time on, I never used any product that did not have an SPF factor or a moisturizer. I do live in Colorado and, yes it is a dry, so a moisturizer is a must. I am blessed to admit I am just now beginning to show the faintest of wrinkles, as I am approaching the big 50. The proper skin care products are even more important now, as we not only try to slow down some of the aging process, but reverse the damage our skin has already suffered.

So often we form our own ideas of a company, before we actually have had a chance to use the products.  That was the way it was for me with Mary Kay.  I had used the products, about a decade ago and was not at all impressed.

 Fast forward to the present. One of the mothers at the preschool where I work, just become a Mary Kay Consultant. Amanda needed some willing guinea pigs (faces) to work on so I agreed. It was a wonderful experience. I found I loved the products, but most importantly, I loved the way the products made ME feel. I don’t spend a lot of time on myself in the morning, and very rarely do I wear make up. To find a group of products that worked so well for me was fantastic. The day after our skin care class, I must admit I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening, feeling how soft and supple my skin felt. I continued to use the products and found that my skin become softer, firmer and even some of those sun kisses (age spots) began to fade. My one draw back was the price. However, I found that my products lasted a lot longer than the recommended time, so when you divide it out, the Mary Kay products, are really not that much more expensive than your cheaper products, but the differences are priceless.

I hope you will allow yourself the opportunity to experience the products for yourself. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied you will receive a full refund for the purchase price.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me. I would love to set up a one on one phone chat with you to discuss the products best suited for you.
Upon receipt of your order you will receive your 20% rebate off of every thing you order.

2 comments:

Jude said...

Ah, well. I live in Colorado as well, which is probably how I found your blog in the first place. For the last 40 years or so, I've used only water on my face. It's worked quite well for me. Water. No soap, no moisturizers, no special creams. In my estimation, I look about 15 years younger than I am. I'll stick with water.

Dianne Hartshorn said...

Jude you are very lucky to be able to have success with basic water. I must admit I was never one to use fancy products until I tried Mary Kay. No matter what products we use, however, we all should use some kind of sunblock to protect ourselves from the harmful UV rays of the sun. Thanks for replying